The RoP rampages; MSM/DNC fixated on polls
The following events failed to get the attention of the MSM/DNC for the past few days:
1) Muslim leaders in Australia openly preach terror:
MUSLIM clerics in Sydney and Melbourne - led by radicals Sheik Mohammed Omran and Sheik Abdul Salam Mohammed Zoud - are still preaching hatred against the West, urging followers in Arabic to resist peace and support insurgents waging war against Australian soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan.H/T LGF
2) The Islamic Society of Boston has filed suit against various public figures for the purpose of silencing critics of terror. H/T LGF.
3) Islamic rioters rampage in Denmark, set fire to a nursery and other buildings and businesses.
4) The Paris riots have continued for eight days in a row, and appear to be well organized. H/T LGF.
5) One of the Madrid bombers (from 3/11) has been arrested in Pakistan after hiding in Venezuela.
6) The Canadians have arrested an Algerian terror cell, including an Al Qaeda-bomb maker.
And what was the Today Show's top headline this morning? The latest poll results regarding President Bush.
Michelle Malkin posts an excellent roundup of the blogosphere Paris coverage:
The blogosphere has the best ongoing coverage, commentary, and analysis of the Muslim immigrant gang violence (otherwise known in the politically correct MSM as the "Paris unrest") . . . .
She quotes at length from this post at Brussels Journal:
If you want to know what is the matter with those that are described by the mainstream media as rioting “youths,” read Theodore Dalrymple’s poignant analysis in the latest issue of City Journal. We are just witnessing the beginning of Europe’s problems: “The sweet dream of universal cultural compatibility has been replaced by the nightmare of permanent conflict.”emphasis added
Our mainstream media, in attempts to preserve the Left’s chimera of “universal cultural compatibility,” hardly write about all this. Nevertheless, for some years now West European city folk and police officers have been familiar with the reality that certain areas of major European cities are no-go areas, especially at night and certainly if you are white or wearing a uniform. Three years ago, a French friend who had his car stolen learned that the thieves had parked the car in a particular suburb. When he went to the police he was told that the police did not operate in that neighbourhood and consequently would not be able to retrieve his car. This is Western Europe in the early 21st century.
Brussels Journal cites examples from Sweden, Denmark, France and Brussels of how the authorities have lost control of certain portions of major European cities.
By ignoring these trends, the MSM/DNC hopes to make this scenario a reality in the United States.