Saturday, October 30, 2004

Would you trust this man to lead us in war???

I don't remember the website on which I saw these quotes. Sorry for not attributing.

" Thank you for contacting me to express your opposition . . to the early use of force by the U.S. against Iraq . . . I share your concerns.
On January 11th, I voted in favor of a resolution that would have insisted that economic sanctions be given more time to work and against
a resolution giving the President the immediate authority to go to war."

Letter written by John Kerry to Wallace Carter of Newton Centre, Mass on January 22, 1991


"Thank you very much for contacting me to express your support for the actions of President Bush in response to the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait.
From the outset of the invasion, I have strongly and unequivocally supported President Bush's response to the crisis and the policy goals he has
established with our deployment in the Persian Gulf."

Letter written by John Kerry to Wallace Carter of Newton Centre, Mass on January 31, 1991

  • People's Pottage - permalink
  • Economics in One Lesson - permalink
  • Why Johnny Can't Read- permalink
  • Locations of visitors to this page