Friday, November 12, 2004

All I have to say about Arafat

I have said very little about Arafat and unless there is something new, this will be my last post on that subject.

Powerline says it pretty well here and here and elsewhere.

Cynical Nation has some entertaining thoughts and photos here and here.

House of Payne gave me my best laugh of the day by asking whether Suha will now be John Kerry's next target for marriage.

The best discussion of the Arafat funeral can be found at A Small Victory. Read the comments especially.

I haven't heard anyone else mention this recently, but there apparently was some connection between Arafat's uncle, the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, and Hitler. Check out the link and the photos.



  • People's Pottage - permalink
  • Economics in One Lesson - permalink
  • Why Johnny Can't Read- permalink
  • Locations of visitors to this page