Monday, September 25, 2006

Two - year blogiversary; milestones

Today is the second anniversary of the creation of this blog.

Last year on the first anniversary, I summarized the significant posts of the previous year.

On July 13th of this year, I celebrated my 100,000th hit.

On January 14, 2006, I endured my second Insta-lanche with a summary of the MSM/DNC lies of 2005.

I have blogged much more lightly in the past year than my first year.

I would like to return more to the mission set forth in my initial post on September 25, 2004 - warnings about the future.

Specifically, I would like to focus on the following areas:

- China

- Venezuela

- Islam on the march.

- The coming constitutional/electoral crisis.

While I have written much about most of these areas, it seems more imperative now than ever before to focus our attention on the areas that most directly threaten the U.S.' future and the extent to which they go hand-in-hand.

Labels: ,

  • People's Pottage - permalink
  • Economics in One Lesson - permalink
  • Why Johnny Can't Read- permalink
  • Locations of visitors to this page